Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DADAY

Parade Season 2005

12 posts in this topic

Its coming quickly. Whos parade is when and where.

there was a thread that already had this on it here on the site if i find it i will post that here

Pleasntville is always a good one.

Pleasantville parade we have 29 depts and counting. Should be a great time and looking forward to everyone thats coming :D:D:D:D

wow 29 departments.. cant wait, the pville parades are always good!!! :D

Mount Kisco.....Friday, July 8th!!!!!!!!

yeah, pleasntville is great if you like small end of the world type storms descending upon you in the middle of the parade.

Truck4 has been working on compiling a comprehensive regional list of events, INCLUDING PARADES. If you read this forum, it is pinned to the top of the list. To those of you that don't know it's there, you know now. To those who do, I wonder why you disregarded it?

Please, if you know of any local FD events or Parades, please PM Truck4 with the details so it can be added to the master list.

E64PCFD2044, it is as up to date as per the information available. It is updated as soon as new information is provided. If you know of anything that's not listed there, please PM T4.

Here's The Thread:

http://emtbravo.just5buckshosting.com/phpB...opic.php?t=3791

In addition to the above, feel free to discuss any specific event or event specifics in an independent thread.

Thanks!

Just a reminder....Yorktown Parade is 6/22/05 at 7pm!!!! Carnival at end of parade at YHFD HQ on Commerce St.