Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Rumors Being Spread About This Site

1 post in this topic

Members,

There is a now ex member of this site who is spreading rumors about this site, and myself. This person is making up a wide variety of lies with malicious intent, in order to slander us.

This person is also using Facebook, and many of you have bought into this.

I ask that you consider the roles this person has in the Westchester fire and EMS services, and take a hard look at this persons behavior. We tried to discreetly deal with the issue this person caused, because we had respect for him and his many great posts and dedication to this site. Instead, this person decided to go into a tirade.

I can't address all the lies and false quotes this person is using, because there are so many different stories coming out of one mouth. I am making this post because of the extreme slander. I am upset it has come to this, as I considered this person a friend and I really respected what he brought to this forum and the good he has done for his community. There is no excuse for him dragging this down to such a personal level with such immaturity.

I will not get into what this person did that started this did, but this could have been easily resolved, as mentioned.

This site is only as good as members who contribute content make it to be. Thank you to all the members who are loyal to this site, and have the social skills to be able to debate an issue with respect toward one another, and who come to this site with open ears and open minds.

jack10562, dant42, Atv300 and 1 other like this