Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dan151

Squantz Engine Co. Chili Cook-Off

9 posts in this topic

Squantz Engine Co. in New Fairfield CT will be hosting a Chili Cook-Off. Please see attached flyer for more information

Does anyone need more info or have any questions. We are looking to make this a great event!!

Does anyone need more info or have any questions. We are looking to make this a great event!!

Chime in if you are planning on stopping by to taste the Chili. We have about a 12-15 different chili's that will be for tasting. We will be having a 50/50, T-Shirts, hotdogs & drinks for sale as well. Should be a Great event. SUNDAY 4/10 1-4 PM SQUANTZ ENGINE CO 255 RT 39 Just south of Squantz Pond State Park. See attached flyers in previous post.

Hey Dan,

Is this open to the public?

I didn't see anything in the flyers about attendance

Edit: sorry, didnt see your last post

myself and a guest might be interested in attending

Edited by EMSer

Hey Dan,

Is this open to the public?

I didn't see anything in the flyers about attendance

Edit: sorry, didnt see your last post

myself and a guest might be interested in attending

Yes, this is open to the public. You can either enter a Chili, Sponsor the event or come by and taste the Chili's for just $5. The entry forms and sponsor infor are attached in previous posts

Yes, this is open to the public. You can either enter a Chili, Sponsor the event or come by and taste the Chili's for just $5. The entry forms and sponsor infor are attached in previous posts

Thanks Dan, I'll probably just be swinging by for a taste test

My chili isn't quite ready to be in a contest!

Thanks Dan, I'll probably just be swinging by for a taste test

My chili isn't quite ready to be in a contest!

Haha, don't worry about it. This is the first year and many of the chili's are from amateurs... very amateur. :o)

See u there!!

Just wanted to thank the squantz eng co. for a damn good time today. They had very generous taste tests of over a dozen different chills, and even though my GPS took me the longest route possible, it was still in all a great event for only $5!