Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

EMTBravo Protection From The Past Trivia Night-We Need YOUR Help!

1 post in this topic

Members,

TR54 and I came uo with an event that we think will be a hit. EMTBravo's "Protection From The Past" Trivia night.

The exact format has not been decided, but it will involve Westchester fire service history questions. There will be prizes and awards, and all proceeds would go towards preservation of Westchester Fire Service History. TR54 is currently developing the content. We would also be honoring the "senior guys" of the Westchester Fire Service (all inclusive)

We're still in the early stages of planning, and trying to figure out what members can help us with what. So, if you can, please email me at seth@emtbravo.com if you can help with any of the following

-Venue ( a place to hold the event)

-Caterer

-Donation of prizes

-A/V system with a audio and projector system.

-Any vendors who wish to rent space, or any orgnaization that wishes too

Want to offer something needed above? Email seth@emtbravo.com

I would really like/need to be in attendance, so I would really need someone to sponsor or help with my trip up (air,hotel,car) since Ihave no personal means of doing so.

If anyone cansuggest a date when this might work for the most number of people and why? And if you're interested in aattending this event, or have any ideas, let's use this thread as a workgroup.

II'll keep everyone updated via this thread.

Seth Granville

Executive Director, The EMTBravo Group

Email me