Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mofire24

1955 Mack Centenial Hose from Peekskill for sale on ebay

9 posts in this topic

I was told that this rig was stored inside, guess not what a shame. But still restoreable !

Edited by PCFD ENG58

pcfd eng58 this truck has been outside for years it's close to my house and it's had plastic covers over it threw the years but the last few it's had nothing to protect it nice truck. I think you should add it to your collection he has on ebay if it doesnt sell it's going to scrap

tommy where in peekskill is this located the building doesnt look familar to me

It's not in Peekskill it's in Cortlandt on Lockwood Road you can see from the road it's on an estate.

its visible on google earth, in the spot it sits in the photos on ebay. hopefully it wont get scrapped.

Tried to call him , did not return calls ? the Mack did't sell on the first round of 5 days, now reposted with a higher price ! Is this guy a nut?

Tried to call him , did not return calls ? the Mack did't sell on the first round of 5 days, now reposted with a higher price ! Is this guy a nut?

It's not that uncommon among those selling specialty items. They up the price in an attempt to capture interest from more exclusive bidders.

PCFD Eng58 I don't know this guy but he use to own a car dealership in Peekskill years ago. If you want to get to the rig ask ANDY L it's not to far from station 4 where he works