Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

The 91-Year-Old Woman Selling Suicide Kits

3 posts in this topic

The 91-Year-Old Woman Selling Suicide Kits

Winston Ross – Wed Apr 27, 10:38 pm ET

NEW YORK – A shadowy online company selling suicide kits recently claimed its first confirmed victim. Winston Ross talks exclusively with the entrepreneur behind it: a grieving 91-year-old woman.

The paramedics who showed up to Nick Klonoski’s house on Highland Drive four months ago discovered the 29-year-old’s lifeless body, covered up to the neck by a blanket. It was his brother Jake, detectives learned, who’d found Nick lying in his bed less than an hour beforehand, a clear plastic bag over his head, and a plastic tube running from the bag to an orange metal helium tank. Next to the tank was a white box, decorated with a butterfly, the box the plastic bag and tube had arrived in the mail in, with a book titled Final Exit inside.

FULL ARTICLE: http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/13734_suicidekitsthe91yearoldwomansellinginstantdeathontheinternet;_ylt=Ag7uSf85EbFrRpOkWK3dpjJH2ocA;_ylu=X3oDMTR1YnI3b2lwBGFzc2V0A2RhaWx5YmVhc3QvMjAxMTA0MjgvMTM3MzRfc3VpY2lkZWtpdHN0aGU5MXllYXJvbGR3b21hbnNlbGxpbmdpbnN0YW50ZGVhdGhvbnRoZWludGVybmV0BGNjb2RlA21wX2VjXzhfMTAEY3BvcwM0BHBvcwM0BHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcmllcwRzbGsDdGhlOTEteWVhci1v

I seem to remember a mother and daughter with cerebral palsy in white plains committing suicide by this method back in october... of course I could be wrong

In light of the uptick in chemical/hazmat suicides, the dangers to the public and responders I see no problems with this.

Edited by CTFF