Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr. Zuki

Third Watch- Final Episode Revealed!

10 posts in this topic

An actor friend tipped me off yesterday as to how the series ends during the May 6the final episode.

Do you want me tell you ???????

And althought he ratings were good, the network wants the time slot for their latest Law and Order series.

No spoilers! PErhaps by PM if people want to know. And the series was kinda lagging of late so It's no surprise it got cancelled. Now if they would only take the Axe to ER finallty. That show is just getting dreadful.

I would like to hear what happens

And althought he ratings were good, the network wants the time slot for their latest Law and Order series.

Yeah, I heard they're gonna rename it to "Law and Order: Enough Already." Seriously, the show is terrible and they're gonna cancel Third Watch for it? Why not leave the crappy L&O and move Third Watch to another night - perhaps Sunday night at 8 where it originally started?

I could care less, Post 9-11 Third Watch has been horrible in my eyes. They did away with MOST ALL of the Fire Department involvment in the show and since they did that, I have no reason to watch.

I feel the same. Third watch has nothing to do with the FDNY job anymore. Not that they were really ever credible, with all the hollywood style exploding gas tanks and the like.

My biggest knock on the show is that they made it too personal. Show me the job, not their love lives. I get enough of that stuff on the million other shows. It seems to me that every show that is about the characters profession becomes a show about the characters lives. We all get hooked watching a show about FF's and end up managing estrogen flow....

Where does all this rage come from.... :-k

Let's script a show about a bunch of overworked, underpaid healthcare providers who tote gomers all day for a bunch of unappreciative facilities......

Aw, damn.

Nobody would believe it anyways.

I know how I wish it would end...me and Tia Texada (Cruz) well I leave the rest to me.

I always knew she'd go out with a bang. :twisted:

After the paramedic held everybody hostage at the firehouse, the show kind of went down from there (it got a little crazy) and there was less FD involvement in the show as well.