Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LEGENDARYDOM83

Danbury Fire Dept Hiring?

8 posts in this topic

Wanted to know if anyone has heard anything from Danbury regarding the test they gave last year? If so, where are they on the list? And does anyone know how many they are looking to hire, if any?

I would appreciate any info on this.

Thanks

Wanted to know if anyone has heard anything from Danbury regarding the test they gave last year? If so, where are they on the list? And does anyone know how many they are looking to hire, if any?

I would appreciate any info on this.

Thanks

It would not appear that we're hiring anyone anytime soon... At least there is no discussion or even rumors..

Bernie Meehan

Captain

Danbury FD

Rgr that, Captain.. Thanks

Morning CPT,

Has there been any change in status?

Can you PM me with your response. I tried messaging you but it won't let me for some reason.

Thanks.

Danbury took 19 to interviews about a month ago I believe for the hiring of 14. 12 for a SAFER grant and 2 for vacancies. Is this right Capt. Meehan?

D

Danbury took 19 to interviews about a month ago I believe for the hiring of 14. 12 for a SAFER grant and 2 for vacancies. Is this right Capt. Meehan?

I received confirmation today that are in fact 14 positions open that they are trying to fill. Has anyone been called for an interview or.going through the process with them now?

From what I understand they are interviewing off the list from the last test, but Capt. Meehan would be better suited to answer that.

After tomorrow, 19 will have been interviewed and the new guys will be picked from that group. They will enter the State Fire Academy in February.