Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joetnymedic

1st suspect arrested in paramedic assault

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

not sure if any of you guys have been following the story of Bryan Stow. I was going to post this yesterday but I'm back at Yale again and had to wait for someone to bring my computer. Anyway, Bryan Stow is the medic from Cali who was at a Dodgers game and was beaten into a coma. Yesterday was a good day - LAPD caught and arrested one of the scumbags that did this to him. They are still looking for the second guy. I know the NY Post covered this also. Anyway. This is a link to the facebook page that is set up for him and it links to the articles on the arrest as well as another site called support for Bryan Stow. I am asking each and every one of you who reads this to please sign up on the pages and send a message to him, his family and his EMS family out there. His family and co-workers, etc do read the pages and post updates almost daily. Bryan Stow is one of us and he needs as many of us to stand with him and support both him, his family and co-workers thru this time. Nobody deserves to be going thru what he is going thru right now. To those of you that sign up for the pages, etc I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing so. While I haven't been out there since the end of 2002, I still feel a strong bond to my fellow EMSer's and will always support and be there for each and every one of them and you. Let's show those guys on the west coast that we here on the east coast care about our extended EMS family out there and support Bryan. Thanks again, Joe

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Our-prayers-are-with-Bryan-Stow/193247974046088

Edited by joetnymedic

Great work by the Parole Officer who tipped off LAPD about the whereabouts of this perp. Also nice job by LAPD on the arrest. Hopefully they can get the scumbag to talk and give up the other mope.