Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest NYTruckie

Yankees

15 posts in this topic

I sorry how see much baseball the last three days how did the Yankees do against the Red Sox?

The yankees just let the red sox win game 3 of the series in boston with a score of 5-8. Both teams are now 4-5, and they are 3-3 against each other.

Don't forget Sheffield swinging at that poor Boston Red Sox fan who just wanted to wave at him.

Lets Go Yankees Lets Go Yankess

:D:D:D =D>

all you have to do is have faith and the Yankees will will the 2005 world series

I've gotten something to wave at that fan. He's lucky Sheff didn't light him up.

Maybe he just wanted a photo with Sheffield with his arm around him. You know the guy is from Massacuchets.

Something is definitely wrong with pitching staff...someone needs to light a fire under their a............

Something is definitely wrong with pitching staff...someone needs to light a fire under their a............

Maybe Kevin Brown needs to punch another wall

They didn't learn than NL pitchers are inferior after Vanquez.....

They have no heart as a team, plain and simple. And this is coming from a guy whose icon represents them.

They don't seem to be jelling as a team as the did in the 90's Hope they do so or this could be the worst team money can buy GO YANKS

How do you spell team again.... oh yea IIIIIII.... I have always been a Yankees fan but they gotta start playing together. God forbid the mets end up with a better record.

We all know what will happen with the METS, they will self destruct.

I dunno, they seem as if they're going to have a promising season; they may not win the whole thing, but this season seems as if it will be better for them and their fans than last year.