Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joetnymedic

How Sad is This? Medic Killer Sentenced to just 90 Days

7 posts in this topic

Robinson, who is on unpaid leave from her job with Cincinnati Metro, faces up to 90 days in jail and may lose her driver's license for up to two years as a result of her conviction.

I find that part the biggest slap in the face. She kills someone cause she left the drivers seat. She gets a slap on the wrist 90 day stay which might get reduced do to "good behavior". And then she may lose her license for 2 years, well oh no not two years. How about life revoked. I think that this should kinda be a law. If you kill someone in an accident with gross negligence, you lose it for life. In Europe you get a DWI and its over for life.

The bus driver forgot to put the bus in park. What more do you want?? Its a tragic accident.

The bus driver forgot to put the bus in park. What more do you want?? Its a tragic accident.

The article link was very vague, but that's all it sounds like, a tragic accident. Based on the limited information in the article, I'm honestly suprised this incident even resulted in criminal charges.

The article link was very vague, but that's all it sounds like, a tragic accident. Based on the limited information in the article, I'm honestly suprised this incident even resulted in criminal charges.

I completely agree. It is unfortunate, but there was no intent, no malice, just a very regretful mistake.

helicopper likes this

I completely agree. It is unfortunate, but there was no intent, no malice, just a very regretful mistake.

90 days is just wrong!!! If the bus didn't hit the ambulance and the medic, how many more lives would have been taken by the drivers in ability to properly park the bus? The driver shouldn't have a license again, especially one to carry passengers..

Edited by smwells

90 days is just wrong!!! If the bus didn't hit the ambulance and the medic, how many more lives would have been taken by the drivers in ability to properly park the bus? The driver shouldn't have a license again, especially one to carry passengers..

How often are motorcyclists killed by a driver turning left in front of them without any charges being filed? It happens all too often, and with little more than a "whoops, my bad, I didn't see him" as a defense. Should those drivers be stripped of their licenses? Or is it simply the fact that the victim is "one of us" that is driving your desire for blood? Accidents happen.

helicopper and ny10570 like this