Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest FD50

x635 Photos- My favorite on the site

8 posts in this topic

I have recently joined the site, I have had great experience..

About the photos.. I am thinking that those latest ones that he has taken, (also known as the Westchester photo hunt) are the best photographed that are ON THE SITE.. I am not trying to say nobody can take some like he does, but the ones that i see are the best on the site, from my opinion.

If you could all take a minute and see if you can find photos as well taken as his. I have not looked in a million places on here, just the basic places. Also his site has great ones from Westchester too, so I guess I could include his photos site too.

http://www.x635photos.com

We can all agree that Seth is a master when behind the camera but we cannot forget about some of the othere EMTBravo greats as well as those who are just starting out in the photogenic arts. The photos taken by members of this site are some of the rarest action shots and first to be seen apparatus shots in the world and we need to thank them for their donation to our education and passion. I have always loved seeing the incident photos taken by the members here (big fan of Bill "photounit" Johnsons work) and look foward to seeing what else the vets and camera rookies shoot next. To all the contributers, Keep up the good work and thank you for your dedication!

If you also take pictures for the site, please give a link and we can all see them!

And a word to Seth: Keep up the great work!

Thank you all for your time, and this is my opinion.

View some of his many photos here... http://www.emtbravo.com/x635photohunts/westco0711.html- View some of firedude's photos here.. http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php/topic/42638-mamaroneck-town-working-fire-pictures/page__pid__242884#entry242884

Edited by FD50
x635 likes this

We can all agree that Seth is a master when behind the camera but we cannot forget about some of the othere EMTBravo greats as well as those who are just starting out in the photogenic arts. The photos taken by members of this site are some of the rarest action shots and first to be seen apparatus shots in the world and we need to thank them for their donation to our education and passion. I have always loved seeing the incident photos taken by the members here (big fan of Bill "photounit" Johnsons work) and look foward to seeing what else the vets and camera rookies shoot next. To all the contributers, Keep up the good work and thank you for your dedication!

Edited by FFEMT150

do you mind if i add that to the post? thats great

do you mind if i add that to the post? thats great

go for it. Also, thanks for makng a post to recognize the hard work of the members and instigate some positive feedback!

Thank you guys, I'm flattered. But there are many, many photographers on this site that are much better then I am.

I learn and get inspiration from Frank Becerra Jr, Michael Messar, Bill Johnson, Joe Pinto, Gus Stretz, Michael Martinelli, and all the other veteran photographers that share their work on here. Some of these guys have been shooting the Lower Hudson Valley and NYC for longer then I've been alive. I'm very appreciative they post on here. (Hopefully Joe's out shooting all the new deliveries today)

I do try hard for unique photos, and I shoot in mostly any weather condition. I've got my own style, as does everybody.

Thanks again! Very nice thread to wake up to!

Thank you guys, I'm flattered. But there are many, many photographers on this site that are much better then I am.

I learn and get inspiration from Frank Becerra Jr, Michael Messar, Bill Johnson, Joe Pinto, Gus Stretz, Michael Martinelli, and all the other veteran photographers that share their work on here. Some of these guys have been shooting the Lower Hudson Valley and NYC for longer then I've been alive. I'm very appreciative they post on here. (Hopefully Joe's out shooting all the new deliveries today)

I do try hard for unique photos, and I shoot in mostly any weather condition. I've got my own style, as does everybody.

Thanks again! Very nice thread to wake up to!

You're quite welcome, Seth! Thanks for sharing all those great photos!

Edited by FD50

Please PM me links to photos that you have taken, i will add it to the post!

thanks all for your input. Seth, great work!