Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Looking For A Great Deal On A Laptop Or Desktop?

1 post in this topic

Discount Electronics, has 4 locations throughout Austin. They sell on Dell, and refurbished Dell products they buy off corporate lease annd other programs.

You can get a laptop for $199 ,desktops for $99 and monitors for $29.

I bought a laptop from them a while ago to keep by the side of my bed so I could take care of problems with this site overnight without haveing to get out of bed. It came in excellent condition, and, since they come without all the crapware, and only Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers, it's performance is excellent.

They also carry about any Dell part you may need. On their site, they have a number of videos on how to make simple repairs or installations on your Dell product. They are not a sketchy operation in any way, shape, or form. Check out their site for further details.

The reason I'm posting this is because I believe it could benefit some members here. I hate Dell now after it's poor customer service (why do I get sent overseas and escalated when I can see the Dell world headquarters from my house!), but I have Dells and I love having this store local and being able to stop by whenever I want, as it's a great place to get great deals.

Check it out at:

http://www.discountelectronics.com/index.php

*I'm not paid to promote this company and I have nothing to do with them....however many people don't know the deals they are missing out on here...when people ask me for computer reccomendations....I usually send them here if they are not looking for anything fancy.