Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joetnymedic

Get Together

5 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

one of our members here, who is also a member of a board I belong to in CT came up with an awesome idea. Tomorrow, a bunch of guys are getting together and meeting at a D&D in East Haven here just to shoot the sh** and buff a few jobs. They are doing it here from 10 am - 10 pm. I'm actually gonna be stopping by there. That said, I think something like that would be a cool idea for maybe Westchester County or something. I mean Rob does an awesome job with the get togethers at a resturaunt, etc, but I was thinking about maybe an informal deal during the daytime, maybe during the week or even on a weekend day. What do you guys think? (BTW Thank you Willy D as the CT thing was definately your baby and you planted the seed-lol)

Joe

Joe, of course the EMTBravo guys would certainly be welcomed to join us if anybody can make it up to East Haven, Ct. (Friday Oct 14th 10AM to 10 PM). Its nothing special just a couple of coffees and maybe a few burgers.

There is a Dunkin Donuts and a Wendy's near a Home Depot. Plenty of parking and hopefully, plenty of stories. It is located the North Side of I-95 off Exit 51 in East Haven, Ct. Everybody is welcomed. The only requirement is that you have some interest in the Emergency Services. You can bring your scanner and camera.

I expect to be there between 10 AM to 10 PM. I'll be driving a black Nisson Versa Hatchback. The only time I won't be there is if there's some action going on in the area. There is supposed to be a few members from the web site "CTFIRE-EMS".

I hope the weather cooperates,but even if not, its just a simple get together of guys with basically the same interest. And other than some gas, and maybe a few burgers and coffees, it shouldn't cost anybody more that a couple dollars.

So come on out.

Joe, of course the EMTBravo guys would certainly be welcomed to join us if anybody can make it up to East Haven, Ct. (Friday Oct 14th 10AM to 10 PM). Its nothing special just a couple of coffees and maybe a few burgers.

There is a Dunkin Donuts and a Wendy's near a Home Depot. Plenty of parking and hopefully, plenty of stories. It is located the North Side of I-95 off Exit 51 in East Haven, Ct. Everybody is welcomed. The only requirement is that you have some interest in the Emergency Services. You can bring your scanner and camera.

I expect to be there between 10 AM to 10 PM. I'll be driving a black Nisson Versa Hatchback. The only time I won't be there is if there's some action going on in the area. There is supposed to be a few members from the web site "CTFIRE-EMS".

I hope the weather cooperates,but even if not, its just a simple get together of guys with basically the same interest. And other than some gas, and maybe a few burgers and coffees, it shouldn't cost anybody more that a couple dollars.

So come on out.

Willy, I thought you were coming down here and Dan P was gonna watch the cats ;)

Willy, I thought you were coming down here and Dan P was gonna watch the cats ;)

George, I don't think those cats want anything to do with "Truckies" like Dan P. The last time they were with a Truckie, it was my brother (retired Bridgeport FD), and one bit his finger. He told me later, he'd rather tangle with a pit bull.

LOL Willy,

Yeah, I was actually talking about doing similiar to what's going on in East Haven tomorrow in Westchester as that was also my old stomping grounds from my medic days. Rob (RWC130) actually sets up some nice get togethers for dinners, and minchies and stuff, but I thought something like what's going on tomorrow would be different, with a whole bunch of us getting together. Depending on how things go, I should see you tomorrow sometime. I'll bring the CPU and the portable wifi so we can update everyone-lol

joe