Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Fall Back!

2 posts in this topic

Just a friendly reminder that the clocks fall back one hour TONIGHT for daylight savings times. This means you either get an extra hour of sleep, an extra hour of pay, or if you're lucky, both!

And, just as important, please change your smoke and CO detector batteries even if they "don't need it". There's no harm in putting fresh batteries in. If your agency has a Facebook page, email list, or website, please post this important possibly lifesaving information. And for those calls you respond to tonight and always.....make sure that they have smoke detectors with working batteries! If not, keeps some smoke detectors, and CO detectors if possible, and a variety of batteries with you for those who need it.

Considering I will be back on the bus at 0700hrs I am very concerned I will forget about the time change and arrive an hour early. (Wont be the first time).

And considering they are closing my route to work for the half marathon I will be working, it might be a good thing I get there an hour early.

Edited by SRS131EMTFF