Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
efdny2003

Where tax dollars really go

4 posts in this topic

This morning I went to log onto Yahoo to check my email, and this was one of the articles that was on the homepage. This is beyond disgusting, all I can say is read this article. People wonder why our country has little to no money anymore, its because of people like this. People who really need government help, single parents, households making $45,000 combined can't get help; but people who drive Mercedes, have the newest cellphones and several hundred dollar purses do.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/seattle-welfare-recipient-lives-million-dollar-home-161252749.html

Judge Judy makes it a regular point on her show when she find out people are on disability or welfare. She always says she is gonna send a tape of her show to the respected State's Government. I hope she does!

I know of two families here in NY playing that exact same game. They were given a house that is maintained and paid for by a 3rd party (ex husband or parents) and their BS little job doesn't pay much on the books. Doesn't stop some amazing international vacations while we all pick up the tab on their medicaid and other benefits. One once bragged she could even get food stamps, but they're too embarrassing to use.

SORRY for the DELAY I was in the middle of looking for a THIRD Job to pay my bills! I think everyone on Welfare needs to neuter and spayed before collecting anything. JUST SAYING!