Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FFEMT150

Christophers Journey

3 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone.

After an overwhelming amount of E-mails and phone calls from some of the members here I have decided to let you all know here how Christopher is doing.

He leaves the first week of January for his first surgery and will return home a few days after. His spirits are high right now as he has just returned from doing a candy cane run with HFD riding in "THE BEAST" (HFD, you guys are great and I can't say enough about you! THANKS!).

Christopher has always been a HUGE fan of the fire service. I think the entire point of this post is this...

I would like to ask if you guys could take a few minutes out of your day as this holiday season rappidly approches and write an e-mail or send a quick card showing Christopher how much everyone supports him. This entire ordeal has been very tough for him seeing as he is confined to a wheelchair and cannot do what all the other kids his age are doing. He has been putting up a good front for everyone saying that he is ok and he is happy but we can see the truth in his eyes. The kind words from all of you in the photo thread I posted from his birthday made his day! What do you say guys and gals? Can we help this brave little soldier stay strong? I thank you all in advance.

E-mails can be sent to: wisker.pat@gmail.com

Cards, letters other items can be sent to:

Christopher c/o

P. Wisker

66 Trolley Rd.

Montrose NY, 10548

Thanks again everyone!

and to all who wished well in the other thread, Thank you from Christopher and his family!

post-18998-0-29227100-1324172653.jpg

Task Force 7, sfrd18 and JetPhoto like this

One more thing gang... Can anyone send me some patches for a collection for him??? Thanks!

Just a quick thank yo to those who have already responded! I still need about 40 patches for my project for Christopher. Anyone who can help please contact me. Thanks again!