Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest YonkersR1

Monitoring Yonkers FD and 60 Control "ON LINE"

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know when or if there would be a way to log onto a specific Internet Site to Monitor the Yonkers Fire Department Dispatch Channel (46.50) as well as 60 Control (also Mount Vernon FD would be great as well), "ON LINE"? This would help alot of us out who have moved away from the area and to which our scanners are too far away to pick up these channels. Any and all information would be extrelely helpful! THANKS !!!!

yes there will be one...not sure when, but it will happen...a lot of people are working on this project. But im not sure about Yonkers though.

It is my understanding that www.vmfd.org, the Village of Mamaroneck FD website, hosts a live feed for Westchester County dispatch. However, there are system requirements and I have never actually used it. It's worth looking into if your really interested. There are numerous other website such as firehouse.com and thebravest.com that host live scanner feeds from New York City and around the country as well.

www.firefeeds.com

I believe the village of Mamaroneck fire feed is now down, and has been down for a while.

How great would it be to be able to monitor Yonkers FD Dispatch (46.50), Mount Vernon FD Dispatch and 60 Control (Westchester County Fire Control), "Just Like" you can monitor 44 Control (Rockland County Fire Control). If anyone out there is willing to "Help Out" on this, either thru "Firefeeds.com" or setting it up just like Stoney Point FD has on their site (see posting on this forum), it would be "Greatly Appreciated" !!!!!!