Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
masterofmetal85

Revival Care - who's this?

10 posts in this topic

Just saw a bus on the belt parkway east bound in bk with the name and logo of this company revival care I called the # to see if they were looking to hire medics thinking it was a new company and a lady from senior care answered anyone know what's up with that ?

Could be a new company or a new division of an exisiting company. Might be one of those after life units like FDNY has to address organ donations.

Edited by NJMedic

This is what I found on the NYC REMSCO website nycremsco.org:

Copy of the Medstat Ambulance dba Revival Care ambulance certicate was received. ID # 0949, expires 11/30/2012, territory: Brooklyn & Manhattan South of 59th Street.

Further searching show that Medstat is part of Ahava home care

http://npidb.org/organizations/transportation_services/ambulance_341600000x/1023313186.aspx

Edited by v85

I couldn't find one. MedStat/RevivalCare/Ahava don't have a website, and SeinorCare's website doesn't mention anything about them.

The only thing I can think is maybe RevivalCare is such a small agency they contract with SeniorCare to provide dispatching.

Well according to The woman in THE other end of the phone she said revival is senior care something about they do emergencys? But senior care is so big what's the need for one or two extra ambulances under a different name? Is steve Z behind this ?

Well SeniorCare does have one or two 911 buses, I believe in Queens, but I thought they were doen under the SeniorCare name.

SeniorCare does have two 911 trucks, 31E and 31S out of The Brooklyn Hospital Center. As for Reviaval, if you look at the website for the Home Health Care portion of the company, the owner of that is Steve Z's wife...so I'd say that's a pretty big yes to that quesiton. Sounds like SeniorCare is dispatching for them, if not managing/staffing.

Edited by nycemt728

What website are you looking at, and what then is the Medstat/ Ahava connection