Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
americanpolice

Aviation activity North Cortlandt

4 posts in this topic

anyone have any idea whats going on in North Cortlandt (Route 6/Putnam border)?

Unidentified (possibly state and pretty sure its not county) helicopter has been circling for the last hour or so.

Edited by americanpolice

anyone have any idea whats going on in North Cortlandt (Route 6/Putnam border)?

Unidentified (possibly state and pretty sure its not county) helicopter has been circling for the last hour or so.

Its News 12. They were circling over my job at about 11am this morning at Rt 134 and the TSP, took of to the north east, then cut back west towards Cortlandt.

I have been watching both a state and county helicopter fly over my house by walmart for the past hour. I can't believe how low they where. They must be looking for some. State police are driving around up here too. I to wonder whats going on.

OK i just found out by neighbor somewhere in walmart side of wohegan there was a house robbery. Suspect still at large and now county PD is driving around.

Edited by truckie45
fireboyny likes this

I have been watching both a state and county helicopter fly over my house by walmart for the past hour. I can't believe how low they where. They must be looking for some. State police are driving around up here too. I to wonder whats going on.

yeah its not news12. patrol cars everywhere.