Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brian19fd

Mahopac Falls VFD 4th Annual Car/Bike/Truck Show

4 posts in this topic

The Mahopac Falls VFD will be hosting our 4th Annual Car/Bike/Truck Show on Sunday, June 10th, 2012 at the Mahopac Falls Station 1, located off of Route 6N. All are welcomed to attened- there will be a live dj playing throughout the day, as well as a food court preparing a wide variety of food during the breakfast and lunch hours.

Rain Date: June 17th, 2012

Show: Noon to 3:00pm

Trophies and Raffles awarded 3:00/3:30pm

Registration Fees:

Pre-Reg is $15.00 before June 1st

After June 1st is $20.00

Trophies: Best in Show, Chief's Choice, President's Choice, People's Choice, Best Muscle Car, 1st 2nd 3rd Place for Best 1930s & Older, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, & 2000 and Newer, Top 5 Trucks & 4x4s, & Top 5 Motorcycles...

*** We are also looking for vendors for the day of the show, if interested in a vendor spot, please let me know- $20.00 for the day***

Raffle Tickets are in- Raffle Chances are $5.00

Drawing will be done the day of the show

Prizes: $1000.00 Prize, 42" LCD HDTV, & I-PAD

Please spread the word to everyone- All Styles of Cars, Trucks, & Bikes are welcomed for the show

Registration Flyers are in the process of being made up

Any questions, feel free to contact me on here or my email: MFVFD75th@gmail.com

firedude likes this

Registration flyers for both Vendors & Car/Bike/Truck Owners are made up and in- If you would like one or both, please message me and I will either send it out via US Mail or foward the flyer via email to you... Please spread the word of the show to everyone you know- Thanks again for the support

Just to Bump...

Pre-Registration Fees end June 1st- Up until then it is $15; afterwards and the day of the show, cost is $20.... We are also still looking for vendors for the day- any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time...