Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gamewell45

Dick Clark Passes Away

11 posts in this topic

Dick Clark, the worlds oldest living teenager has passed away at age 82 of a massive heart attack. For many of us who remember American Bandstand and New Years Eve in Times Square, NY, Dick was a regular.

May he rest in peace

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/dick-clark-entertainment-icon-nicknamed-americas-oldest-teenager/story?id=16076252#.T48ZiJlSR5Y

Rest In Peace..

Lots of memories such as American Bandstand. May he rest in peace.

Dick Clark's legacy began in Mount Vernon, New York. Along with his first wife, he was a graduate of A.B. Davis High School (which at the time, was the only High School in Mount Vernon). Rest In Peace Mr. Clark

I used to watch American Bandstand every Saturday when it was on, I am sadden by his death and I will never forget him . May He rest in peace

New Years Eve will never be the same again. RIP Richard Wagstaff "Dick" Clark.

Edited by PEMO3

Dick Clark's legacy began in Mount Vernon, New York. Along with his first wife, he was a graduate of A.B. Davis High School (which at the time, was the only High School in Mount Vernon). Rest In Peace Mr. Clark

A B Davis HS on Gramatan Ave. was not the only high school in Mount Vernon. Edison Vocational Technical High School on South 3rd Ave.