x635

Uniden Home Patrol Scanner For Sale

2 posts in this topic

I have a brand new in box, never opened Uniden Home Patrol scanner that I'm looking to sell.

$470 PM me if interested.

From ScannerMaster.com:

What's So Amazing about HomePatrol?

It's hard to know where to start, but we'll try. First we should note that Uniden doesn't even call this product a scanner. It's simply HomePatrol. One reason for this is that unlike so many scanners, particularly those of recent vintage, HomePatrol is so easy to operate that anyone can use it. You don't have to know a thing about scanners. All you need to do is enter your zip code (or a city name) and the device will auto load the frequencies, trunking systems, alpha tags and sub-audible tones for that area. HomePatrol includes the entire RadioReference.com U.S. and Canadian databases of radio systems. If you travel with HomePatrol, with a special GPS receiver (available from Scanner Master for $89.95 + $19.95 for the GPS accessory kit which provides the necessary cabling), the radio will automatically re-tune itself based on its location (so long as GPS coordinates for the various systems have been entered into the RadioReference databases which in very many cases they are). This means no more programming!

HomePatrol also has a color touch screen, another first in the industry. What we particularly love about the radio is its ability to hierarchically tune. You can now tell the radio with one or two clicks: I want to monitor all the agencies in County X, or I want to monitor all the agencies in City Y within County X, or I just want to monitor the fire department in City Y. You can go further and state that you only want to scan say Police, EMS and utilities within any group of counties. This allows tremendous flexibility in monitoring and with the beautiful full color display it's a pleasure to use.

More info:

http://www.scannermaster.com/Uniden_HomePatrol_Police_Scanner_p/10-501530.htm

Still available......reduced price $450.....proceeds go to fund EMTBravo....PM me if interested