Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
38ff

Fire Police gear help needed!

4 posts in this topic

All,

I have several fire police that have requested that we issue them bright yellow/ reflective MITTENS (not gloves, which they already have) for use in cold weather. I have no problem getting the guys what they need. My problem is finding what they need.

Seems the reflective/yellow traffic directing type mittens I have found actually have gloves as the inner liners, which are not what they want, (nor would I). I have tried several places, both online and "real" fire equipment retailers, and the "mittens" they sell actually have gloves as the inner liners.

Does anyone have model #'s or manufacturers info for what I am looking for? I never thought this item would be so challenging to source. I need reflective/yellow mittens that are 100% mittens...

All,

I have several fire police that have requested that we issue them bright yellow/ reflective MITTENS (not gloves, which they already have) for use in cold weather. I have no problem getting the guys what they need. My problem is finding what they need.

Seems the reflective/yellow traffic directing type mittens I have found actually have gloves as the inner liners, which are not what they want, (nor would I). I have tried several places, both online and "real" fire equipment retailers, and the "mittens" they sell actually have gloves as the inner liners.

Does anyone have model #'s or manufacturers info for what I am looking for? I never thought this item would be so challenging to source. I need reflective/yellow mittens that are 100% mittens...

I have a cat named mittens, you could have him but he is only right handed ! Merry Christmas !

38ff likes this

Commish, I'll check at my work and see if we have what you're looking for.