Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Remember585

NEW Croton Fire Department Website

3 posts in this topic

I am both pleased and proud to announce a relaunch of our department's website, www.crotonfd.org. After months of planning and tossing around design ideas, the committee has put together a nice, modern website to reflect the great department that I am lucky to be a part of.

The new site is provided by the team at Firehouse Solutions.

Please feel free to check it out and give us your feedback. Thanks!

Looks great chief! The one issue I seem to have is the multimedia tab doesn't work. Any of the links of that header don't work. It gives you an error. The apparatus link isn't really needed if you're going to provide photos of the apparatus under the companies tab.

Also the very bottom of the screen where it says the site was designed by Firehouse Solutions for Croton FD. Someone should either fill the rest of the information out (road name, city, state, zip) or remove that piece altogether.

Edited by peterose313

Also the very bottom of the screen where it says the site was designed by Firehouse Solutions for Croton FD. Someone should either fill the rest of the information out (road name, city, state, zip) or remove that piece altogether.

They can/will not remove who the website is from. This (NICE) website was posted less than 24 hours ago, I am certain things still need to be worked on/added.