Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LEGENDARYDOM83

City of Danbury Testing 2013

10 posts in this topic

Now that the oral boards are over does anyone have any additional info they would like to share? Updates? Timelines?

I heard we'll find out where we stand by July 10th. I'm curious though to how many people actually ended up showing for the interview.

I heard we'll find out where we stand by July 10th. I'm curious though to how many people actually ended up showing for the interview.

Why do you think not everyone did?

Why do you think not everyone did?

I heard today only 38 took the orals. 1 No show.

List numbers are out... letters will be mailed today. Call HR for your number if you don't want to wait.

Good Luck!!

List numbers are out... letters will be mailed today. Call HR for your number if you don't want to wait.

Good Luck!!

Anyone hear anything about people moving forward to the pannel interviews with the chief and city officials yet or know when they might do that? I heard their planning on hiring this year but the last academy that ct fire academy is holding this year starts August 27th.

I guess it would depend on your list number and the amount of openings they are expecting to fill. I doubt that everyone on the list will be called back for the second interview.

People were called today for chief's interviews. Good luck to all of those whom were called. Last I heard they were looking to hire 14.