Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest NYTruckie

New Forum Idea Thing

5 posts in this topic

I would like to either propose a new forum or a sticky thing in the employment section. This would be not only for what companies are hiring and when tests are, but members could tell other members where they work. This way if members are considering working somewhere they can find out info from employees. Just an idea feel free to comment

Could we post about employers that suck?

I would say if that is the case you and say where you work and ask people to PM you for more information. Taking into account that you can be making/changing someone mind about volunteering/working somewhere. If you are going to say a place is no good please give examples why, don't XYZ sucks. I don't like the way I'm treated by XYZ because..... or I don't like working/volunteering for XYZ because... (If you are still there also explain why). I worked/volunteered for abc but left becasue....

It's just that I don't think you are told/ask everything you need to know about the company/department, at an interview. This will just give you and idea about places. These are not the end all take the advise and make up your own mind

NYTruckie, definately a good idea!!! I'm sure most other people will agree as well.

We have the Testing/Hiring section, but as you said, thats a broad listing of upcomming tests and such.

It would be great to have such an area for us to discuss jobs & info about job details & what poeple like & dislike about them.

Good idea Truckie!