Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
21Truck

Ulster County Apparatus

1 post in this topic

For those who are in or close to Ulster County there is some apparatus news I have heard recently

Ellenville Fire District is currently in the process of replacing a 1986 Pierce Arrow 1500/1500 pumper. From the specs I have seen the truck will be a Pierce 4 door custom Contender. 1500 Waterous 2 stage 1500gpm pump, 1500 water, foam, hydraulic ladder rack. LED upper level warning and as of now I believe lower level strobe warning. Ellenville is also looking at getting a new mini pumper. Right now this is just being talked about but if it happend it will be a Ford F550 with either a 500 or 750gpm pump for drafting and I believe between 250-400 water with foam.

Ellenville First Aid and Rescue Squad is awaiting delivery of Chevy Tahoe state police package Fly Car for the use of the paramedics. Delivery is expected within the next few weeks. Will give further once I find out more

Ulster Hose has taken delivery of 2 Kenworth 4 door Pierce Contenders. 1250gpm pump and 1000 water. Pics are on www.Tylerfire.com under new deliveries