Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FDNY 10-75

Looking for members from several Westchester Depts to get some photos.

5 posts in this topic

I don't normally set photo trips up in advance other than contact a few people I know from departments that are harder to find people but I've had a difficult time finding people the last few times I have been in Westchester. My plan is to on Thursday or Friday next week (Sept 6/7), depending on who is available photograph some new apparatus in:

Mount Kisco

Milwood

Bedford

West Harrison

If anyone from any of these departments is available to move apparatus, plese let me know. I would only need about 15 minutes of your time during the day.

Thanks,

Eli

I will message you my cell #, I should be available either day for the Independents in Mt. Kisco. Will try to get someone from the other companies for you, I'll let you know how I make out.

Any idea what time you will be down that way Eli? I am heading that way myself, leaving Albany about 11am or so.....was thinking about making a couple of stops to say hello to some old friends...

Any idea what time you will be down that way Eli? I am heading that way myself, leaving Albany about 11am or so.....was thinking about making a couple of stops to say hello to some old friends...

That is, on FRIDAY I will be heading down!

Thank you to all who have replied, I will be contacting you shortly.

I am still looking for someone from West Harrison. Is anyone available Friday?

Thanks