Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bruce

Orange County Dispatcher Results

17 posts in this topic

Results were sent for test #66239 what about the other test? Anyone with some insight?

which test is 66239? I got my results for dispatcher. I didn't take public safety dispatcher so I have no idea about that one

Okay thanks.

That is the one that I thought it was. Hopefully someone is hiring off of this list.

typing test will be completed by the 25th of this month so, its moving, maybe at a snails pace but theres progress

John107 likes this

If you already took the typing test for another County, like Westchester, you can send proof that you passed to Orange County, so you do not have to take it a second time.

Anybody receive their list number from the dispatcher exam? Also has anyone heard about the public safety exam?

I passed the written and typing for the dispatcher exam. Still haven't received a list number.

No, I haven't gotten anything since the letter to take the typing test, back in October.

Someone should call civil service after the new year and try to find out what the deal is.

I had called like 3 weeks ago and was informed that results were coming and psd typing test was going to be happening shortly after. However that's been a few weeks now and still nothing I just wanted to make sure I'm not the only one out there that hasn't received the results.

I just got my results for the Public Safety exam.

Orange County told me the results for the dispatcher test will be mailed early next week

still haven't received my results yet but that leads to the next question. Anyone hiring?:

I just got my results today for the Dispatcher test. Everyone's should be coming soon

Ok I got my psd grade but no list number for the dispatcher exam. Has anyone received a list number?

I got my list number for Dispatcher. I didn't take PSD so no idea on that situation