Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
masterofmetal85

NYPD MOS hurt enroute to Jamaica ER

7 posts in this topic

Was at work driving on van Wyck south and Nassau expressway PD ESU highway had everything closed off. Asked an officer he said there's an ambulance with MOS on board en route to Jamaica. Sitting dead stopped in traffic on Nass ex saw a convoy of a dozen PD ESU etc surrounding a Fdny bus flying towards Jamaica. My guess MOS shot in far rockaway or serious MVA they were coming from far rockaway so it was definitely there. Can anyone confirm?

NYScanner44 minutes ago · Queens: Beach 41 & Rockaway Beach Blvd NYPD. Vehicle involved in a MVA with the officer pinned in the vehicle FDNY Rescue 4 responding.

NYScanner44 minutes ago · Queens: Beach 41 & Rockaway Beach Blvd NYPD. Vehicle involved in a MVA with the officer pinned in the vehicle FDNY Rescue 4 responding.

Good luck with that they're 15 miles away. I bet Rescue 2 is closer. All trucks have tools and Squad 270 is about half that distance. Hope it all worked out for the best. Speedy recovery to the injured officer.

121 Truck used the hurst, extricated 1 P.O from the drivers side. Last I heard the cop wasn't doing too well.

The photo can be found on Facebook. With respect for the officer, I will not be posting the photo, as I wouldn't want it posted if I were the one injured. (But that could just be me)

Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Edited by x4093k
sueg and EmsFirePolice like this

Prayers for the injured police officer's speedy recovery. Good work by Ladder Co. 121.