post-4472-0-98991600-1388123531.jpg

post-4472-0-51834300-1388123544.jpg

post-4472-0-43433700-1388123554.jpg

Edited by ldrco195
markmets415 and sfrd18 like this

I am asking for 1500.00

2500 new as spec'd

Dragonhide reenforcement on cuffs and knees

The gear is barely used, just for demos and light traing.

Great for end of year tax deduction

Sorry man, that stuff goes for 400 bucks tops on ebay, look it up, plus its only got 4.5 years of service left in it.

Dinosaur likes this

Sorry man, that stuff goes for 400 bucks tops on ebay, look it up, plus its only got 4.5 years of service left in it.

Thank you for picking that up! You also have to wonder why anyone needs to buy there own PPE!

Thank you for picking that up! You also have to wonder why anyone needs to buy there own PPE!

I know a few guys that purchased their own gear for a back up set. Can't get the NFPA site to cooperate today but I do believe that you are required by their standards to have 2 sets. I may be wrong on this.

Even if that is the case, I wouldn't shell out that kind of money for something the department is required to issue.

Only people I know who purchased own gear are guys on teaching circuit, they can't use dept issued gear.

I sold GLOBE gear for a dealer for 15 years. I bought it as a demo set with numerous options etc. This is very lightly used for demos, some light training, and that is about it, as you can see in the picture. This set is well over $2500.00 new and MORE than capable of lasting several years of service for an active instructor.

I find it amazing how so many ridicule. Probably need to find something else to do. Good Luck.

and there are no other sets of gear i found close to what I have for sale.

No one is ridiculing you, just stating you want 1500 dollars for something that you can buy for 400. I looked before I typed, why don't you put yours on Ebay if it is worth what you want, its a world market place, should have no problems getting what you want. I looked and saw a similar coat for 200 bucks buy it now, and it was from 09, so still technically had 6 years left as opposed to 5, its easier to not say anything then to come here pitching wares for fantasy prices.