Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truck4

Metro Area Events 2004

9 posts in this topic

A sure sign spring's around the corner....

March 28th- West Paterson, NJ Show/Flea Market

May 21-23rd- Harrisburg, PA Fire Expo

June 5th- Lakehurst, NJ Muster

June 26th- Manville, NJ Muster

September 11th- Engine 260 Muster Milford, CT

October 10th- Camden, NJ Muster (need to verify)

Anyone have the date for the Rockland County Fire Expo or West. County convention parade?

where and when is that Westchester flea market? The one that follows the County Parade that same weekend, or a week after...

Of all the above events, IMO, Harrisburg is the biggest and best.

Also, Truck 4, that NJ Metro Fire Photog's night and flea market, (usually the day before the West Patterson muster), have you ever been? Is it worth the trip?

I havent been. I've heard a lot about it. I always end up moving around my schedule to fit in the West Paterson show and end up missing the NJMFP night.

Buffy- Are you talking about Croton?

I'm also looking for the date of the North Bellmore, LI show if anyone has it.

Saturday, April 24, 2004 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. 10th annual Buff Show & Flee Market Sponsored by the No. Bellmore Fire Dept. Muster Team at The Newbridge Road School Newbridge Road & Bellmore Avenue cross from N.B.F.D. Co #1 – ½ mile South of S.S. Parkway Exit 25S.

Thanks for the date, I'll add it to my list! I also read about the horse drawn muster at the Maryland Fire Museum in honor of the Ann. of the Great Baltimore Fire. If only I had weekends off.

Who's Drowning Pool's new lead singer?

Who's Drowning Pool's new lead singer?

Jason "Gong" Jones........I dont know much about him......I didn't think they would be able to find a decent person for Dave Williams (Who died on tour last year for those who dont know, of cardiomegaly, or an enlarged heart during the Indiana stop of Ozzfest on 8/4/02). There's no replacing Dave, but this guy sounds pretty decent. I'll wait till the album comes out in March, but if it's anything like their new track, "Step Up"......it'll be awesome. I'm glad this band is carrying on, and am looking foward to seeing them in person when they sttart touring.

That Horse drawn muster thing sound pretty cool. If only I too had the time to travel.

Buffy- Are you talking about Croton?
I guess? Remember that one with the chili contest, and the firemen games? It's at Croton this year? Also, where is the Convention?