Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Updated EMTBravo Logo

2 posts in this topic

Paul R. Gerardi, "LTFIREPRG" (retired Deputy Chief Fairview FD), came up with this amazing design for the site, almost instantaneously. I feel it really reflects the theme of this site, and carries the "Work Together Win Together" message. The details take into account what this site is for, who it is for, and ties it all together. There are a lot of little subtle details that make it even more awesome.

I thank him so much for making this dream that I've had over the years and making it a reality. And I never knew talented artist was one of his many, many skillsets! He is a generous and frequent donor to the site, and this contribution to the site is just another way he has helped to make this site better. Thanks Chief for everything you've done for this site, for this, and for me.

Another member, who wishes to remain anonymous and is a tremendous support, took this logo to the next level and digitized it and made it bolder. It was a craft that took him many hours I truly appreciate his dedication and talent in bringing this logo to the next level. Thanks you (you know who you are!)

post-2-0-85065300-1447548933.jpg

FDNY 10-75 likes this