Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RWC130

"The Bravest" Back On TV

11 posts in this topic

I just got an e-mail from Hearst Entertainment. They produced the TV show "The Bravest"

Thank you for your interest in The Bravest.  

The Bravest is now being broadcast on the new digital channel, Reality TV.  

Check your local listings for channel information.  Or you may contact Steve Cole at steve.cole@zonevision.co.uk for broadcast information in the U.S.

Additionally, You may obtain copies of the episodes by contacting United American Video at 1-800-486-6782 or by visiting their web site at:

www.entermagic.com.

Any idea what channel its going to be airing on in the area? I enjoyed it when it was on, saw some interesting calls and they visited a good number of cities.

and the bravest was what again?

Bravest was a show that aired after 9/11/01 Terror attacks on CBS channel 2 Sunday nights after the 11 PM news. It was basically ride alongs with Bravest around the country. Many episodes were right here in NY with the FDNY RESCUE 2 or 3? They would be in Washington DC, San Francisco as well if I am correct and maybe even Boston. It was on for, I want to say a year. Great show. They had cameras on the firefighters and would show you the conditions inside the fire. Experience the ride with the crew. Awsome show.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i remeber that show wow there bring it back that so kool and it will probaly bost moral in the FDNY to nice going so is it going to be in competision with firehouse on dicovery

I used to watch that show a long time ago it was go0d!!!

I checked the "Reality TV" website and The Bravest is listed.

Also,

Rescue 911

Rescue Heros

LAPD

Code Red

COPS

BUT..... I don't see "Reality TV" listed on Cablevision. :roll:

what else is new cablevision has nothing they don't even have discovery health channel

If you have DISH network, they air the reality chanel.

As usual for us stuck with Cablevision, we're always the last cable system to get the new chanels.

And to clarify, these are repeats of the Bravest. No new episodes are being filmed :-(. BTW, "The Bravest" is also available on DVD, but it's only one epsiode and not a very good one. I'm going to try that number, see what I can get.

Part of this shows problem that it was syndicated, and it was tough for it to get a good timeslot. So most of the time around the USA, it ended up on the overnight hours.

Who knows, maybe with the success of "Firehouse USA", we will see "The Bravest" return.

Bravest's format was much like cops, quick 6 to 8 minute clips of fires, although some of the greater alarm fires saw more airtime I believe.

X635,

Do you have DISH? Let me know.

I will get a 6 FT wedge and a tray of Baked Ziti and ALL EMTBravo members come over to your house to watch

"The Bravest"

LOL =D>