Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skooter92

Barbecue in Westchester.....

7 posts in this topic

Anybody gone to the new place in Valhalla?

I like Firehouse Grill's ribs and pulled pork.

theres a new firehouse grill in valhalla? where?

I have seen the add with some coupons. I think it was on Washington in Peekskill I think

1) Looking for info on the new BBQ place in Valhalla.

2) Otherwise, Firehouse Grill in Peekskill has kickin' ribs and pulled pork.

the name of the BBQ joint in Valhalla is called "Southbound BBQ", its located on the west side Columbus ave, south of the Town of Mt Pleasant PD,

As a gift of gratitiute, I was asked to put together a "tribute" dinner for about 20 members who worked a on a radio communications project for the FD. I called Southound and the owner, Brad, planned out a great spread for the members in a private room, including wide screen TV, stereo, bar, etc...

Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts,the dept had to cancel last minute , but the members are still planning to go soon

Personally, I've eaten there a number of times. Except for the BBQ from a certain section of North carolina that I still dream about, Southbound has some of the best BBQ I've ever had =P~

Ask for Brad, tell him the boys from Briarcliff sent you, you won't be sorry!!!

Holy Smoke on Route 6n In Mahopac Falls--good food reasonably priced

I recently ate at Jimmy Lee's in N. White Plains. Nice athmosphere, clean, decent service, and great barbeque. I had pulled pork and brisket combo with slaw and dirty rice sides. Didn't see hush puppys on the menu. Ribs looked good too! Had a small problem with the timely delivery of a meal and the manager did the right thing and took it off the tab. I'll be back there real soon...