Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ja3kfd

Somers FD and EMS THANK YOU

4 posts in this topic

I personally would like to Thank Somers FD and EMS for all the help you have given the Arena Family this past 2 years espically with Jimmyboy,and this past weekend with my Autistic daughter Jessica, she is home with us this weekend and she has had 2 really intense ( at least to us) grand mal seizures.

She is on medication but had break thru seizures.

Fitz , Mike Cyrlik and Billy Bily, were here in seconds and you impressed the hell out of me, and Gina it is comforting to know you guys are right around the corner. Gary Weber was here yesterday afternoon as well, Thank You. Rich Hocker both times, you gave us a great ride. Know to everyone else Thank You as well ,every time we walked outside there was at least 20 members out side willing to help and stay with the girls etc.

I can not say enough how much I am impressed. As well Both Medics that came were outstanding with her as well, Pete And Greg, and the entire WEMS staff is awesome.Thank You and Happy 4th Jim Arena Ex-Chief Katonah FD =D> =D> =D>

As always Jim and Gina-

We are here for you, whenever you need us.

Have a great 4th!

I've worked and talked with many of the people you have mentioned in your post today, and all of us shared one common view.....

You Arenas,and your tremendous strength and positive atittude are truly an inspiration to us all.

All the people you mentioned, like many involved in this service, it's just their natural instinct...to help, especially when it's one of our truest brothers.

Seth: Perhaps a forward to the higher ups at WEMS would be in order?