Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemn23

Does the FDNY do a good job of defending their members

4 posts in this topic

It just came to mind after reading the L-120 article that in my opinion the FDNY does a horrible job of defending their members. There seems to never be a press conference that comes and says articles were written about XXX but we have all the evidence to prove that wrong. Never do you see the awards ceremonies for these guys on the 5 o'clock news. What do you all think?

we're guilty until proven innocent........ ](*,)

FDNY is one of the greatest depts in the world today with an extensive history. As of late all you see on the news or in the newspaper is something negative about the dept. And your right, not once have I seen anything of the dept coming to the aid of it's members when something happens. I don't remember seeing anything being said from the dept about the higher response times when the commissioner said all the bs he said about it when the members were doing good. The commish has his nose so far up bloombergs a** he is liable to break it if the mayor turns without telling him. The most i've seen is the unions coming to the members aids. I guess a lot of people are afraid of bloomberg and scopetta to defend their own members from the bad press

Every Job in this city, and every aspect of it. Be it PD,FD,EMS. You are guilty until proven innocent.

I wasn't going to say much else because I don't think I could stay awake for a week straight typing my opinion on this.