Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemn23

Something Missing

10 posts in this topic

After reading my July-August Westchester Volunteer Newsletter I realized something was missing. There was no X635 section. Seth what is going on? [-X [-X [-X

How does one get this newsletter?

You have to sign up with the WCVFA. Applications are in the back of the newsletter. I'm not sure where else you can sign up. I believe it is $10 to join.

They also have a web site as well you can get info on joining .

www.wcvfaweb.com

Thank you.

LOL, I didn't know anybody noticed that section. I think I forgot to send Chris photos.

Are you kidding - that's qualuity crapper material! (No offenese to WCVFA, in fact - more of a compliment - i do my best thinking there!!!)

Seth

Are you kidding we read the newsletter cover to cover more than once also usually some jimmyboy info as well. Good paper and plenty of info.

When I said section I meant the x635 photo section, not the whole paper in general. It wasn't meant like that.

Seth

I meant not only do we enjoy the paper as a whole we enjoy the x635 photo's as well helps to make the paper what it is. I like viewing the photo's I do not get to wetdown's or to other firehouses like I used to be able to.