Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dept. Patches

8 posts in this topic

I've had a small patch collection for some time now and I decided to try to put together a board with a patch from every Westchester Dept. I've got most of the sound shore covered and a few scattered throughout, but I need A TON more. I enjoy trying to find the patches myself online (ebay,ect.) but some are prooving to be elusive. If anyone could provide me we any I would be glad to pay for it, or trade for another dept patch for it. Right now I'm looking for:

Mount Vernon

Greenville

Hartsdale

Fairview

THis would take care of most of the south county for me, before I tackle up north :ciggy:

Thanks!!! Please P.M. me if you can help me out.

Boy, no takers? Okay, ANY department in Westchester I could use......

IF YOU WANT MOHEGAN PATCHES PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL GET THEM OUT TO YOU

Both depatments I have been in trying to get a patch you alomst have to sign away your first born sos good luck.

51truck What departments are you talking about ?

If you need a Pleasantville Patch PM me

I've got P'ville, but thanks a lot for the offer!!!

Anyone around from Banksville, Archville or Pocantico Hills? Having a lot of trouble there.

I've had a small patch collection for some time now and I decided to try to put together a board with a patch from every Westchester Dept.  I've got most of the sound shore covered and a few scattered throughout, but I need A TON more.  I enjoy trying to find the patches myself online (ebay,ect.) but some are prooving to be elusive.  If anyone could provide me we any I would be glad to pay for it, or trade for another dept patch for it.  Right now I'm looking for:

Mount Vernon

Greenville

Hartsdale

Fairview

THis would take care of most of the south county for me, before I tackle up north  :ciggy:

Thanks!!!  Please P.M. me if you can help me out.

I can get you ossining and WWest harrison just e-mail me. ccbub31@aol.com my name is bubby