Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

new engine in briarcliff?????

9 posts in this topic

i was reading the legal ad's in the classifieds today and i saw a that there are bids going out on a 2000 gpm pumper any1 have any info

i was reading the legal ad's in the classifieds today and i saw a that there are bids going out on a 2000 gpm  pumper any1 have any info

Engine 94 is suppose to be replace with a new engine or rescue pumper. It is a 1981 Mack now and I believe the bids were sent out for it this year. I heard that they are looking at a seagrave and hope to have it delivered in 2007. Doug E should know more then me so maybe he can update you on this.

This is true. E94 is out to bid finally after a 4 year wait for the village to act on the truck committees spec.

The engine is slated to act as a tender for TL40, carry a tool for our highway extrication work, and operate as a 2nd due rig for most calls.

A lot of hard work by the truck committee promises to give us a robust work platform to carry us onward for the next 25 years. We can only hope that the new E94 is as reliable and capable as what it'll replace.

thanks for the info guys good luck

We can only hope that the new E94 is as reliable and capable as what it'll replace.

Seagrave Rescue Pumper!!

X635 Wrote:

Seagrave Rescue Pumper!!

Maybe, maybe not...

It's out to bid. We'd like to see the Seagrave logo on another rig in Briarcliff. We'll see...

X635 Wrote:
Seagrave Rescue Pumper!!

Maybe, maybe not...

It's out to bid. We'd like to see the Seagrave logo on another rig in Briarcliff. We'll see...

Pierce or Crimson Rescue Pumper?

Actually I'd like to push the envelope and see a Carmichael or Scania...