Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest irishfire

Congrats To FF1 7/6-7/19

5 posts in this topic

Congrats to all of my classmates on completing Firefighter 1 and Firefighter Surival. Class in a two week period from 8-5 is hard but when you have a great instructor like (MacPherson)

you are getting thought the class no matter what it takes

Tom i would like to say thanks for teaching this alwsome class we had fun thought it and we all took it serious.

Thanks you

And all Be safe =D> =D> =D>

Congrats to all of you!! =D> =D> Tom gives you his "tough love" with professionalism, knowledge and respect. He taught my FF2 class, the 1st given in WC.

yea Tom has that way of teaching where he gets his point across so that everyone understands

Hey Tommy O'B....Congrats on your completion of FFI! Your first step toward becomming a good fireman! Now you can fight your brother for the knob lol! So, whats next, EMT?

Definately agreed about Tommy as an instructor! He tought my EVOC class and anybody who can make that class fun and interesting must be good lol! He's probably one of the most straight-foward guys you'll ever meet & you can learn alot fromm him!

Hey Mike this is Tom with a new user name the old one was not working for me so i added a few numbers lol

Thanks the class was hard andthe heat did not help but i learned every thing that Tommy Mac tought but yes EMT is deff next on my list to do when i hit 18 but to get back on the field of firefighting i want to do FF2 when i feel that i have experenced what real firefighting is all about. But my CFR will do for now as a start off then i will sit thought the 6 months to become a real EMS personall lol

PS I got the nozzle He can back me Up lollol