Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HCFRFF

Figuring the new site out

11 posts in this topic

starting this tread for everybody to post questions, problems or even cool new stuff they have found on the new forum that they would like to share

Im sure we can all help each other out trying to figure this out

on my control panel there is no space to add "what im listening to" or i just dont see it can you help me out with that one

Edited by HCFRFF

The old board had a spot to click which read "mark all posts as read" . will there be a similar button on the new board, or just the "mark this forum as read" . when you click that, the topics in the forum that you didnt read remain highlighted.

Can anybody tell me what this means

Warn: (0%) then a bunch on boxes behind it

it on the left side under all of my personal stuff

as far as I know it Wasn’t there before the new format.

Edited by mllax14

I think that is a warning level for people who "piss off" Mr. Bravo. A basis to tell who has been "naughty or nice"

Ok, Thanks

But I dont understand why nobody else has it.

I'm not sure why, but I can only see mine as well. I'm asssuming that is normal. I'm sure EMTBravo can explain a little better next time he comes online.

I'm not sure why, but I can only see mine as well. I'm asssuming that is normal. I'm sure EMTBravo can explain a little better next time he comes online.

I was having a chat with BRAVO, you can see your own, didn't find out yet what the number is for getting in trouble.

You can only see your own "Warn Level"

This feature allows the moderators and I to warn certain members, and when they reach a certain level on the warning scale, they are issued a warning, have posting privledges removed for a variable period, suspended for a variable period of time, or deleted. This allows us to better track and notify members who repeatedly are causing a problem for other members, violating the rules, or other offense. When the member is warned, they are issued a notice via email or PM, and there is a log to keep track of their warnings. The moderators and I can also view the warning log, and decide on an appropriate action.

I have a request. I happen to like when I used to go to the start page and have the list of the past few days incidents were right there. Is this feature gone with the new system? Or once all the bugs get worked out, will there be a spot for it on the home page?

that is a good question I loved the incident alerts on the front

that is a good question I loved the incident alerts on the front

I still se the Incident alerts right on the home page???????