Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Spelling And Grammar Errors

10 posts in this topic

From this point on, any post with severe spelling and/or grammar errors, or "IM Lingo" will be deleted.

If you have trouble with spelling and grammar, we highly suggest that you run your post through a spell checker, then post.

Don't forget...since we can't hear you speak, your writing reflects on you. Posts that contain these errors are not only extremly difficult to read/decode, but reflect poorly on the member and this forum.

Thank you.

Watt dew hue mean. Eye have never sceen any spelling ore grammer errors on n e of theez post.

No More LOL's?? ( Thats IM Lingo )

bravo bravo bravo. Nothing worse then reading a post with crappy spelling. A word here or there ok, a word that is a term that may be difficult to get the spelling ok. But basic english stuff. I dig it, keep it professional brother.

When in doubt, write what you want to post in MS Word, then copy it over.

There is a spell check integrated with the Google toolbar. It will check the spelling on any web form. Just type and click. For the lazy types, it also has an auto fix function.

You can also get a spellchecking plugin for Firefox. If people want more info I'll post it. Otherwise, google is your friend.

You can also get a spellchecking plugin for Firefox. If people want more info I'll post it. Otherwise, google is your friend.

not to hijack buuuuttt...i love firefox, internet explorer has too many problems