Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cas2383

Where are the incident alerts?

8 posts in this topic

anyone know when and or if the incident alerts are going back to the main page of emtbravo.com? sure do miss them.

I liked that feature too. As I've answered on multiple other threads, the Incident alerts on the main page will reappear (tentatively) later this summer. We are working on some new things before that can happen..

In the meantime, you can go directly to the Incident alert forum to view the Incident alerts, OR you can choose to have the Incident alerts delivered to your email either immeditely, daily or weekly OR access the forum on your cell phone or PDA to check IA's using our Lo-Fi version.

We're still working on making this board work for all our members.

I HATED it at first......but I hate everything new. At least for a bit.....but this change is really starting to grow on me. Its a little overwheling I think. So much going on here with this new forum and all, but as I learn it, it gets better and better.

Keep up the quality progress

Seth,

I know I am sounding really redundant....but how can anybody acces the IA's from their cell's or have them e-mailed to them. Just trying to get used to the new board and I know that I sound like a Probie. Thanks

Thanks for the update will be waiting for them!

I like the new change, but it is a little overwhelming, I have to get used to the bright colors. It gives it a much fresher look. Good luck for the future of this site.

I know I am sounding really redundant....but how can anybody acces the IA's from their cell's or have them e-mailed to them. Just trying to get used to the new board and I know that I sound like a Probie. Thanks

This would probably be doable with RSS, but you'd probably have to do some work on your end of things to get it to happen.

This would probably be doable with RSS, but you'd probably have to do some work on your end of things to get it to happen.

WAS thanks hopefully I can get it to work