Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteveOFD

Harrison New Engine 13

11 posts in this topic

Driving by Excelsior Garage today, spotted a new Seagrave Engine sporting Harrison FD's colors. Possibly the new E13?

It's Engine 13. I'm dying for a few spy shots!! Anyone!!!

I thought that the voters of Harrison turned a bond earlier in the year to buy a new engine. I am correct right? and if so where did the funds come from? But thats great news that they have a new engine. Engine 12 is a nice rig and I know the other rigs were starting to age.

If I'm not mistaken, the bond vote was for 2 Engines. I believe Harrison already had the line/funds for 1 engine.

Thanks x635. I heard the engine looks really nice. friend of mine saw some photos from one of the guys over there. I hope we get some photos on here soon.

harrison is getting a new engine 13 can anyone tell me what it is replacing. thanx,steve

the new seagrave is replacing the mack cab over. its an 85 mack model mc with ward79 bodywork.nice rig but now harrisons down to one mack now engine 11 which is a 88 mack cf model.

The Engine we got is replacing our Rescue pumper Engine 13. The Engine will be called ENGINE 10. If some of you might remember we had engine 10 years ago and felt the need to bring the number back, So there you have it.

ENGINE 10 RESPONDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember the old seagrave white in color. harrison also had a young it was way ahead of its time youngs.they had features that are used in todays trucks but well before other maufactures were useing similar things. harrison has always done a great job with there rigs and a great job keeping them up

Well thank you. The wet down is on Oct. 2nd, More info comming!! :P

Edited by HFD750

P-H-O-T-O-S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!