Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stephen morea

Archville FD Apparatus?

7 posts in this topic

does anyone know of what archville f.d. runs as apparatus i know of a '93 pierce pumper and an'82 hahn pumper but don't know of any chiefs cars or antiques that they may have, if anyone can help me, i would appreciate it. thanx,steve

does anyone know of what archville f.d. runs as apparatus i know of a '93 pierce pumper and an'82 hahn pumper but don't know of any chiefs cars or antiques that they may have, if anyone can help me, i would appreciate it. thanx,steve

Archville runs the two engines you stated. Engine 235 & 236. They also have a Ford Explorer Chief's car 2631 and an older Jeep that I'm not sure if it is still used. They also have an antique 1909 hand pumper.

I beleive that the hand pumper used to be valhalla's before Archville

thanks guys but , what is the jeep, an old chiefs car or something like goldens bridges jeep.

The Jeep Cherokee Sport was an old Chiefs Truck now I think its a utlity when its not being used as a Spare chiefs vehicle. It was inside when Eng. 235 was O.O.S.

They have two chief cars 2631, 2632 one is a jeep, the other is a ford explorer