Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ladder44

FireHouseUSA: Boston Episode 2

6 posts in this topic

Episode 1 was cool, how do all you other guys rate episode 2?

Episode 2 was pretty good... The radiation from the chemical fire added alot of drama... The Hockey game was alright too,, of course FDNY dominated :D I think its a good mixture of firefighting and TV... Definitly one of my favorite shows on television!!

I agree with Crotonfalls33. It really gets down to what being a paid firefighter is like!

Bump...

I just want to get some thoughts on what you guys think of season 2 so far. Me personally I love it. I like it when they put the helmet camera on and I can see what all you firefighter see. I think it’s amazing those kind of shots.

Season 2 so far is awesome. Hate to burst your bubble though, but those helmet cam shots are all reinactments. It would be alot more smokey and almost impossible to see anything on film, hence why we have created the TIC (thermal imaging camera). Anyways, aside from that, I really like the show.

Season 2 so far is awesome. Hate to burst your bubble though, but those helmet cam shots are all reinactments. It would be alot more smokey and almost impossible to see anything on film, hence why we have created the TIC (thermal imaging camera). Anyways, aside from that, I really like the show.

I was think how can it be so clear oh well win some lose some i guess. I'll still watch i don't care