Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest EMSCOMM80

Communications Operator Trainee Exam 10/15

45 posts in this topic

Do they test often and what is the pay like? Just trying to compare where I work know.

I just took the typing test and failed the first test, So I took it again but it didn't tell me if I passed of failed what does this mean? If it said failed the first time why didn't it say pass or fail the second time? :D

Edited by HFD750

I just took the typing test and failed the first test, So I took it again but it didn't tell me if I passed of failed what does this mean? If it said failed the first time why didn't it say pass or fail the second time? :D

Your not the only one who's thinking like that brother. I thought that the test was very confuseing. Well we will see it 9 days if i pass or not. If i did fail atleast i know what to expect next time.

It seemed like a good number of people didn't even show up for the test. Im curious how many people are left in the process. I also noticed there were a lot of people who tested for the Police Dispatcher position only.

Good luck to all that remain.

Edited by EMSCOMM80

WOW! Was it that hard? I do not remembering it being that hard or confusing. Then again they might have changed it.

It's was hard in the sense of it was very confuseing. I guess i was so nervous that i did't know what was the test and what wasn't

Typing test results were received today. I passed! How long until the list is issued?

I failed :):lol: ah well. Atlest i know what to expect for the next time it's given. Congrats to all that passed. I'll be listen for ya in about 2yrs. Again to all that pass CONGRATS GUYS I'm happy for ya

i herd it wasn't easy i grew up in that office i know everybody up thier i was told it wasn't easy or i would take it but i am one of those one finger people if u know what i have to say good luck i herd thier are a couple of openings

Conrats to evreyone who passed. I failed 19 words a min with 2 errors.

Man that's just too close, :angry: would have felt better if I failed BIG TIME

Edited by HFD750

Typing test results were received today.  I passed!  How long until the list is issued?

At least a few months, as there are people that still have not taken their typing portion.

List was established on 12/9. Anyone have any idea how many 60 Ctrl is looking at and when?

How about WC Public Safety?

:huh:

There is no way the list is established as there are people still waiting to take the typing portion (And I know this for a fact). And if it is I am sure they will be changing it when they realize they messed up. The PD dispatch list is out though.

Sorry to tell you CAM, but the list has been certified.

Update! Yes the list has been certified. There are people who have not taken the typing test and will do so this week. Thier ranking depends on passing the typing.