Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
irishfire2491

EMT CLASS

9 posts in this topic

DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF THERE WILL BE A EMT CLASS IN THE PEEKSKILL TO CROTON AREA I AM LOOKING FOR A CLASS THAT ENDS AFTER THE MID OF APRIL SO I AM QUALIFILED TO TAKE THE WRITEN TEST

IF U HEAR ANY KEEP IT POSTED THANKS

i am also interested so if anyone knows of anything please post

I believe Ossining Vac may be hosting a class starting soon.

Does the Peekskill satellite campus of WCC offer an EMT course???

Ossining VAC is having a class starting at the end of this month and it goes until March!

Does the Peekskill satellite campus of WCC offer an EMT course???

No. The only extension site of WCC that offered any kind of EMT class was the Ossining site, but I believe they moved that back to the main campus several semesters ago.

i just shot off an email about getting into the ovac class. what are my chances. is there any room left and i know it starts monday will they take me on such short notice?

You should have no problem getting into the OVAC class...call Phelps ELSP at (914)366-3577 to double-check.

I might be running another class in the northern Westchester area (Somers/Yorktown/N Salem) after my current class ends in January, to test out in June...anyone interested, keep that in mind.

thanks all i got into the ovac class starting monday! im excited. if there is anything i should know all tips would rock. what should i bring first day? binder and pen?